View Single Post
Old 23 Feb 2013, 17:45 (Ref:3209619)   #51
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
We (Ten-Tenths Forum) has always heard hints of a LMP1 program before the announcement (see Toyota and more or less Porsche), and there just haven't been anything indicating a Nissan LMP1.
I find a Renault much more likely.
Maybe Nissan can keep a secret better

Whatever this is, they're already getting decent publicity out of it. Just out of pure speculationa and anticipation, the word "Nissan" has probably become one of the most common words on this thread in the past few pages. They're keeping us guessing for a reason.

I don't think it will be P1 either but I'd be surprised if it's not WEC related. Nissan won't keep Hindhaugh and co. awake the night before MWM for nothing. Maybe a factory GT-R and an LMP2 chassis, or P1 engine perhaps?