View Single Post
Old 23 Jul 2013, 00:21 (Ref:3280662)   #1
Paul D
Veteran

England
Southport, Merseyside
Paul D should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPaul D should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Group Racing Developments (GRD) 374

I've asked a question in the chassis history section about this, but no response so far, so thought maybe I'd do better in here.

Don't know if this is the place to ask, but if one of you chaps with 'The Force' thinks it should be somewhere else, then feel free to move it.

Right, here goes: I'm trying to find out about GRD and specifically the 374 model which, as some of you will already know, is a Formula 3 car from 1974.

I've got the chance to buy one that needs some work, and I must admit to being tempted - but the thing is, having only raced production based cars up to now, I know little about the single-seater scene.

So, where could a car like this be raced and are these seventies F3 cars popular amongst the single-seater brigade? I'd be interested to know what (UK based) events it would be eligible for.

I know there's quite a few of you guys on here who race similar cars, so any input would be much appreciated!