View Single Post
Old 26 May 2012, 00:04 (Ref:3079341)   #10
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pettersson View Post
With the 1997 STW Cup race here in mind, as well as fight Göransson vs. Nykjaer in ETC Cup 2008, I had quite high hopes for this track. Except the Chevrolets being in a totally different class (impressive but very boring), the rest is actually very good and tight racing. We missed a lot of action further down the grid. But honestly, the weekend was rather dull except for the last laps of race 2. That was drama all over, very worthy a world championship. Very happy for D'Aste, he is a real character like Tom Coronel and such characters are difficult not to love .

I'd say bring on the rest of 2012, and let's hope for more exciting domestic drivers in their home events in the Americas and Asia. And dare I hope for new exciting entries in the Asian rounds? (like the Peugeot 308 last year, and Team RPM's Honda Civic, Toyota Altezza etc. from previous seasons ). And oh, add another 1 or 2 laps to the race distance, might spice things up even more.
That 308 never raced last year due to illegal components, and if any of those cars do show up, they'll be right at the back with their naturally aspirated engines.

I expect there will be a few Asian locals entered for China/Macau, but nothing that will get any attention.