View Single Post
Old 7 Apr 2012, 07:01 (Ref:3054715)   #8
Andrew Kitson
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
5 minutes from Snetterton
Andrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAndrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAndrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAndrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I can tell you there are an awful lot of worried folk around where I live...2 miles from Hethel. I know several who work at Group Lotus. They seem to hear what's going on in the media, rather than at work so they tell me. Yet..the spending and building work continues...brand new revamped Hethel test track and huge new buildings going up...around the clock. At least the new owners ( when it does go belly up...) will have some fabulous new facilities. All these Lotus sponsored racing teams around the world...madness...and very few with any 'Lotus' in them at all! I mean...a 'Lotus' Lola sportscar..whatever next. Broadley was Chapman's biggest rival in small capacity sportscars and in FJ. Please retire Team Lotus now..rest on memories of the good times, that Clive and CTL do so well in historic racing.