View Single Post
Old 3 Apr 2024, 08:44 (Ref:4203694)   #105
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
I just think ive seen far worse driving go unpunished so I dont know, maybe its a new directive or something, but the likes of Verstappen, Schumacher, Perez have all done things that have been very dangerous on track and in some cases they have been punished (granted), but I think in some other situations they got away with it.

Perhaps not directly related to the crash, but wouldn't it be great if F1 could reach a point where the front wings are purely there for handling tweaking and not actually to generate thousands of kilos of downforce? If the front wing "only" generated say 100kg of downforce @ 250kph you probably wouldn't have had this accident. I think in this case you could argue that actually it was a contributing factor in the accident. The problem is though is that all the teams and single seaters in general are drunk on downforce so getting them to sober up off of it is going to be a tough ask.

Last edited by Sodemo; 3 Apr 2024 at 08:50.