View Single Post
Old 14 Sep 2012, 01:06 (Ref:3135688)   #4
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Great points, HJJ. "They" is the proverbial they, the ones with the money and influence on nascar, then.

While I am optimistic about what is going to happen to Road ATL, I am still skeptical on all aspects of this deal. All I know is that some people with deep pockets in a crappy economy now have control of a great road course in our backyard. Perhaps they can fix the damage they've done to Lanier while they're at it?

And yes, the place would be slammed for a Cup race, no matter the undercard.

Back to the original question, still no Chase race IMO, and I think they may test the waters with NW first before they run a Cup race. Martinsville, eh HJJ? You know something we don't?