Thread: 2013 Cup Bodies
View Single Post
Old 23 May 2012, 01:25 (Ref:3078111)   #86
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm all for them running a car in both series but REALLY can't compare the exposure in one Cup event with a whole season in BOTH the Conti and WC. Half the time I couldn't find the WC races when it was still the Speed WC and I had my DVR looking for them during the week and the Conti challenge was even worse. No cable for the last 2 years so not sure when exactly they are on but I know at least one is aired WEEKS later and during the week at odd times. I love and search out sportscar/road racing, once listened to the entire N24 without seeing a single shot of the cars on track since the apartment network was too crappy to do both RLM and a german video feed, but when I can't find the series and was looking for them their exposure is less than zero.