View Single Post
Old 11 Sep 2011, 20:27 (Ref:2954100)   #24
Jacques Rabbit
Veteran

Slovakia
Jacques Rabbit should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJacques Rabbit should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJacques Rabbit should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Newman/Haas are going the Honda direction. Lotus' offer to buy (into?) the team must not have given Carl Haas much confidence about their security. Lotus' huge expansion into motor racing was shady from the start, and it's not looking really good for them at this point. I just hope we don't see teams like Coyne or HVM get screwed out of having an engine...

...I also don't want to see INDYCAR make some odd ruling for 2013 that the FIAT-branded (could be Dodge, Chrysler, Alfa...all the same) Cosworth allegedly arriving then must be supplied to teams that didn't get a Lotus in 2012. There is zero talk of this provision at all, but it's exactly the kind of thing I'd expect..."oh, manufacture interest, well you have to supply the worst teams on the grid who just sat out a year because we could only supply 20 cars."