View Single Post
Old 20 Jul 2010, 16:08 (Ref:2729686)   #17
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Risi has been strong this year at nearly every track they've been to, but Lime Rock is such a challenge with all the traffic and such a short circuit. I wouldn't be surprised to see a car win that hasn't won yet this season. BMW could be tough here, and I am just waiting for the Vettes to pull one out. The outcome of this race could be heavily dependent on the caution periods for sure.
I'd like to see the Vettes win, but I think BMW will be the team to beat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purist View Post
Lime Rock is where Round 1 of that mess took place. The real meltdown happened the following race at Mid Ohio.

It's interesting, and kind of funny, but for all their horsepower and torque, the Trans-Am cars don't use either chicane, and have never used "the Uphill" chicane, as far as I can tell.
The Trans-Am cars are also a lot heavier. I don't like the West Bend chicane, but the uphill is necessary. Much better than the cone and hay bale chicane on the back stretch.