View Single Post
Old 20 Jul 2010, 19:34 (Ref:2729786)   #18
dj4monie
Veteran

United States
Reseda, California
dj4monie is heading for a stewards' enquiry!
Let's all agree that the changes made to Lime Rock were the most affordable, not the ideal thing to do.

As for a Ferrari Meltdown, not likely this is where the F360 got its only ALMS race victory. I think Melo/Bruni are a cut above everybody else in GT, I don't think there is a faster pairing. They have been on pole for every race this year and had something in reserve at Utah and didn't need to use it.

I still believe the number #1 threat to them is #45 Flying Lizard Porsche. As long as #62 can set the pace, they won't be headed. Once your behind somebody it slows your pace down.

Race Pace is roughly .5-1.0 off pole time. But with clear track, all the GT2 cars peddled by pros are capable of running near pole time every lap.

I still say Speed or Wheeler or somebody should give us a visual aid for the lower classes, T&S isn't enough. I also say we should have access to all the in-car camera, since all the cars have one.

GT2 and LMPC should be interesting and so should GTC. We already know Highcroft we'll bring their A game we just wonder if the others will and judging by the entry list the answer is no.