View Single Post
Old 30 Apr 2012, 17:02 (Ref:3067536)   #18
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I love it all. Especailly now that I get to see it all. The whole darned week

But for me - the real deal is the NIGHT.

I've joked plenty here over the years about how people can actually go to sleep during any part of the night, but I'm absolutely serious. You wait all year for the most mesmerising motor racing experience of them all and then you sleep through it? That's enough to have you sectioned in my book. Sleep late on Saturday morning (get there in time for the Tenths meet though ) - or dare I say it, have a couple less beers and go to bed at a reasonable time on Friday night. I'll be 55 by the time of this year's race and the idea of missing the night because I've wimped out for lack of sleep - pah!!