View Single Post
Old 15 May 2012, 01:30 (Ref:3074642)   #2385
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
What's the over/under on classes at PLM? I'm thinking at least 7 or 8; P1, P2, PC, GTE, GTC, DW, GT3/GTU(nclassified), and potentially EXP for 911 GT-H/918, or the hybrid prototype left out at LM. Might actually need to keep Andy's guide in my pocket trackside just to keep up with who's who.
I was thinking of Petit entries today too. And I was wondering if any ELMS P2 teams might join the fray. I know it would be a good chunk of money to bring the cars over, but they have a pretty good shot at not only winning class but winning Petit overall. That has to be enticing to a few of the drivers/teams.

I too would like to see Porsche run one of their hybrids. The GT3 issue is going to be a tough one. Will the GT(E) teams fight against their inclusion? or will they be welcomed as long as they aren't faster? Lots of questions....