View Single Post
Old 19 Mar 2014, 06:45 (Ref:3381777)   #1
Shelagh
Pit Lane Hooter
Veteran

England
Gnosall, Stafford
Shelagh should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridShelagh should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridShelagh should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It's "Go, Go, Go" for THE Wedding!

It is all a bit worrying because everything seems to be coming together for the big day and I'm not used to things "going to plan".

Invitations have gone out but as it is a small, informal affair, then that is the reason you haven't had yours. I'd have invited the entire marshalling fraternity if I could but we are, after all, paying for the thing!

The ring has been collected but Bill has hidden it to stop me trying it on and admiring it. I just hope he remembers where he's put it

Shopping trip to Birmingham on Friday to buy outfit. No "meringue" frock planned but as "Shelagh's Mum" (Oulton Park reference there) is involved then who knows what the result will be!

Vows, reading and music all sorted. Amazing what can be done in the space of a couple of months when it has taken 22 years to get to this point. As Bill says, there's no point in rushing into it!!

And as our concentration has been on this event, we haven't got round to volunteering for anything much yet. One thing at a time!