View Single Post
Old 13 Jan 2012, 19:57 (Ref:3011346)   #1445
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I've taken a look around the various websites and pulled information together on that we know will be happening on Sky including time frames for the F1 sessions on the new channels to come up with what I think is an approximation of what a race weekend might look like.

The times shown here are based around the German GP of last year, with the times shown in UK time. Obviously each countries schedule will vary a bit but this is just for fun.

From the various Press releases, the channel will be on air from Thurday 7-11pm and 7am-Midnight on Friday-Sunday.

We also know that FP1 has it's own 2:05 programme with FP2 1:55. On Saturday FP3's programme is 1:30 and the the F1 Qually programme is to be 2:45 long. The Race coverage on the Sunday is to run 4:30.
Due to the schedule of the event I picked the Qually show is only 2:35.

I've also made the huge and assumption that Sky will have all the main televised series - GP2,GP3 and Super Cup.

All of which leads to my mock up schedule below...
Attached Thumbnails
Channel Schedule.jpg