View Single Post
Old 14 Jan 2012, 16:19 (Ref:3011610)   #1450
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by henners88 View Post
If they do send camera's to Spain for the tests then it won't be shown until the channel is launched in March I wouldn't think.

What you have to remember when you compare the channels with their advertising is that one (Sky) has more opportunity to advertise than the other. The BBC only have slots in between programmes whereas Sky fill their schedule with ad breaks. The BBC have many other programmes to plug with what they have available. I've only seen one advert for the new F1 channel and that was on Pick TV on freeview, but I can apprecaite Sky subscribers will see them alot more often.
I actually meant pieces on Sky Sports News, in the last few days they had a reporter at the Ferrari Wrooom event and spoke with Gary Paffett at Autosport Intl i think, i know the Ferrari gig is heavily subsidised but it does make me wonder whether they'll send to Jerez and Barcelona to do interviews and updates. Could be quite illustrative if they do.