View Single Post
Old 13 Nov 2023, 14:41 (Ref:4185700)   #13
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I wouldn't be surprised if those who are in charge (really?) think that the possible advent of driverless vehicles, including HGVs, and drones will be able to satisfy all our needs in the future.

As to state pensions, and I know that I have mentioned it before, but it has been a well known fact, since at least the end of the 80s, that the government wouldn't be able to afford them. Very shortly there will be only about 2 1/2 people in work to help subsidise every person of retirement age. To carry on as we are now would require taxes to rise substantially, and that's not a vote winner.