View Single Post
Old 19 Nov 2007, 13:35 (Ref:2070833)   #28
ian beckett
Racer

ian beckett should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
These are the results I have when Mr Wong raced outside of Macau....1990 Fuji Intertec,Wong/Shimada 14th,race#10 entered by Team Take One(this team is the constant thread throughout Wong's M3 career,because be always drove for them,although they were later called Team Take One Overtake!Kwan/Mak were 20th at this race in a sister car.1991 Intertec #9 Kwan/Nakagawa and #10 Wong/Mak/Tajima drove,no results known. In 1992 the team ran two cars in the Japanese series,both white with red/black stripes and panels.In one of them Wong/Mak were 20th in #62 at the Intertec.In 1993 Kwan/Mak/Wong were 15th in the Intertec. Your photos showing the yellow spray and overspray under the bonnet(hood) have really confused me as there has probably only been the Autotech car in yellow in all the Asian races.They have raced an M3 for the whole of its race history in this region from '87 to'93 and could have sold an older car to the Wong/Kwan/Mak set up or even spares but other than those explanations I am baffled! I hope this has helped and that it triggers off others with further information.All the best Ian.