View Single Post
Old 1 Apr 2024, 14:06 (Ref:4203511)   #371
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Liberty Media buys MotoGP

Will there be bikes/cars events in future calendars?
I don't follow MotoGP at all, so I don't know what the general feel or culture is with respect to how events are run from the commercial side. But I would assume this may be more about making MotoGP look like F1 than F1 like whatever MotoGP is. Take stuff like Miami and Las Vegas and layer that onto MotoGP. Also, F1 has the unique relationship (and complicated history) between FOM (Liberty) and FIA. What is the commercial vs. regulatory side on MotoGP? I just looked it up a few moments ago and found that the governing body is FIM which I assumes operates totally separately from FIA?

Richard