View Single Post
Old 8 Apr 2014, 16:38 (Ref:3390270)   #32
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagunaseca_4life View Post
Interesting ford is now a tudor official partner and a ford Taurus sho will be the long beach safety car.so new we're defenatly going to have a fcy or two just so that damn Taurus can be seen on tv.I love ford wants to get involved on sports car racing and I get they are pushing the Eco boost but I think they are just going about it the wrong way.they should be more involved in the conti series and pwc a Taurus safety car will fit better there,fits in NASCAR but not with sports cars.a Taurus safety car feels like having an Audi Q7 safety car pacing the sprint cup race!

I have a strong feeling now gannassi and Porsche will be winning the majority of the races.....
The pace car has been Mazda 6 and an Acura TL before. It means nothing.

Really sticking your neck out there for that prediction.