View Single Post
Old 21 Jun 2012, 14:19 (Ref:3095974)   #30
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
at risk of interrupting the frantic pearl-clutching... this is something that needs to be taken up by the competitors with the organisers really. don't get me wrong, it's valid to discuss but i feel like i've stumbled into the comments section of the daily mail here.

perhaps if guest drivers already competing in a big expensive series were excluded from all but the basic classifications and not allowed to get a trophy then the existing competitors might not feel like their toes were being trodden on?

i think the cricket analogy is a fair one rather than the football one.