View Single Post
Old 29 Jul 2011, 09:19 (Ref:2932428)   #58
davyboy
Veteran

davyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
I am LIVID about this, and will not be paying sky a penny of my money. What kind of dimwit at the BBC came up with this half-arsed idea?

I suppose the BBC will be happy showing repeats of "Murder she Wrote" and "Columbo" to a nil % audience share on Sunday afternoons.
Yep and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it ! This is exactly what you get when you have a top heavy, obese entity which is funded by tax and not answerable to those who pay for it. In this country, we're apparently too stupid to know what's good for us. We have to be fed a diet of what the BBC and its 'bored' of governors believe we should consume.

I've been derided many times on this forum for complaining about the concept of the BBC and maybe this is the wake up call people need to realize that in 2012 it's no longer fit for purpose.