Thread: A1 GP? Yak !!!
View Single Post
Old 12 Jan 2006, 21:31 (Ref:1500167)   #39
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
A1 GP, for me is a fabulous concept. And I have enjoyed it largely.

Yes, France have won practically every race. I know the series visited Dubai, the worst track in the history of the world. And I know some of the worlds most talented engineers still haven't worked out how to make a wheel gun that works properly. But apart from that it is smashing.

It does need a better spread of talent though. But that will come in a few years, I'm sure. We will still have Ethiopia and the Man From The Moon at the back of the pack, ten years off the pace, but the racing up front will be so good we won't care.

A hearty well done to A1 GP I say.