Thread: New garages etc
View Single Post
Old 6 Jun 2002, 05:44 (Ref:306001)   #6
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Re: New garages etc

Quote:
Originally posted by FG1
I dropped by the circuit again today and noticed that the two new garages have been completed. They look identical to the existing garages appended to the north of the pit lane.

The scaffolding is off the ACO stand but the work in front of the offices and the shop is far from complete. A new stone pavement and steps is being laid but because it was tipping down here today they couldn’t get on with it. New tarmac is also being laid on the road in front of the offices, but this also is not complete. I was chatting to one of the lovely ACO ladies whilst buying a video and she said that they still hope to complete everything before the testing starts, but it will be tight.

The ACO stand appears to have some new appendages, including lifts to the new media facilities and spiral staircases, which I assume are fire escapes. IMO they are all quite tastefully done.

FG
We should have a meeting ! I went in the morning at ACO office...

BTW, your description is much better than mine (more precise and accurate !).

As you said in your saturday post, the provisionnal grandstands look better than the last year ones...