View Single Post
Old 1 Feb 2008, 18:15 (Ref:2118560)   #105
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Very good and interesting report, Shelagh, thank you. I've always thought that if ever I were to take the major step of emigrating from this country, New Zealand would be the place to go (if they'd have me ), and what you say only reinforces that view.

Getting back to Eastern Creek, the rookie session times are here. The first half was wet, so the times you see were set in the second half. Good efforts by John Martin, although it is his home circuit, and Chris Alajajian.

The times from the first full session are here. More or less what you would expect, although Switzerland and Germany must be scratching their heads and Ireland even more so. Apparently they found a crack in the tub of their car after the session, so if they can get that sorted they should be back up there for qualifying. I wonder if the organisers will let them use the spare car? There's no way Adam Carroll is 3 seconds off the pace. I think I've decided to support him for the rest of the season.

Live timing should be here for anyone interested. I've worked out I can just about catch the last practice session before heading for bed.

I don't know about other people, but although the official website is actually very informative and tells you all you need to know, I find it quite difficult to navigate around. Not as logically laid out as some.