View Single Post
Old 23 Sep 2011, 19:31 (Ref:2960094)   #242
Fogelhund
Veteran

Canada
Binbrook, ON Canada
Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerribleWone View Post
Let me start off by saying this is not a personal attack on you or anyone else who continues to speculate about this rumored program. Anyways with that out of the way I really don't understand how one small far fetched (IMO) rumor has turned into almost certain fact on both this board and others. There as not even been a show prototype of the car let alone a production variant. About all this story has to run on is a few spy shots of what looks to be the previous gen viper with some camo covering the front and some small mentions of a program on twitter. Just because someone at dodge also happens to mention that they would like to bring the company back into racing does not mean jack. Sorry but I just don't see much if any credability in the story yet everyone seems to think its a done deal and a car will be racing next year...

Actually, your wrong. The 2013 mule is running, and has been seen by some. It seems the rumour started by a comment from someone within the program, at least that is where the twitter comment comes from. That doesn't mean it's a done deal of course... but your argument is flawed at best.