View Single Post
Old 26 Nov 2013, 21:31 (Ref:3337143)   #56
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
no one likes an audit. it is a truly uncomfortable process but regardless of what the team wants or likes one simple fact remains:

they already have to self audit and accurately report their income and expenses to their board of directors, their shareholders, and their local tax authority every year....every year they are already providing them with an audited financial statement.

i would be more than happy to accept the audited financial statements that Luca signs his name to every year for the tax man.