View Single Post
Old 18 Mar 2013, 20:44 (Ref:3220779)   #144
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
LH's performance yesterday, for me anyways, was signaling something positive for the future which i also see as an achievement because for the first time in their short history my expectation for their next race is now higher than the last race - something neither MS or NR inspired me to feel.

im not trying to take away anything away from Nico either but his win was early in the 2012 season and neither he nor MS really were able to build on it. its one of the reasons that most people completely dismissed LH's move there because there was so little improvement over the course of 2012 and as a result little hope that 2013 would be better.

maybe its NR and MS who got them there and maybe they just got it right with the car but for me the perception of Merc changed yesterday and that was something neither NR or MS managed to do with their 60 odd races each for the team. thats the achievement imo.