View Single Post
Old 26 Feb 2012, 09:45 (Ref:3031359)   #1321
pplater
Veteran

Australia
Sydney
pplater should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridpplater should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: Parc Ferme Podium - they did a proper presentation on the dais with team members, family, fans etc below. Top three in each class. The quickie behind the pits was just for TV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by osrg View Post
There's detailed info on the dash on fuel burn/amount etc.... He would have known.
The computer was playing up. Info here: http://www.speedcafe.com/2012/02/26/...te-fuel-issue/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonsen, via Speedcafe
“The fuel gauge is wrong in the car – they told me to pit on the lap that I was coming around on, but as soon as they told me ‘you’ve got to pit this lap’ it started coughing,” said Simonsen after climbing from the car.

“I came in and once we got it going again it with a full tank, after two laps the fuel alarm came on, so it was a little delayed.

“The boys are pretty new to this car so it’s no one’s fault really. They’re trying to do the best they can.
Plus, I wouldn't agree with your character assessment of him. I find Allan to be genuine, humble and generous with his time.