View Single Post
Old 10 May 2015, 19:05 (Ref:3536204)   #1258
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Baldwin View Post
Well I suppose there is 2 sides to every argument .Not sure on the Artificially trying to please everybody . Does the LMGTE-Am class not allow the Yutes to move up the motorsports Ladder ? After they have proven themselves in lesser classes ?
I thought we already had THREE regional series - and bunch and bunch of pro-am classes in them - for such a thing already? And that's not me making things up either, the ACO has officially labelled it as "pyramid of endurance" on their marketing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian Baldi View Post
Judd would have offered P1 engine for this year too but no-one (read Rebellion) wanted it. Anyway there were literally dozens of interested parties in addition to those circa that time you quoted, and still are if someone would just sign up for their programs. Not sure what's the point of bringing them up again here is?