View Single Post
Old 6 Feb 2024, 16:20 (Ref:4195377)   #259
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
I think I read somewhere that this 'coincidence' was discounted as convenient hype? The market gain was already known but hadn't been announced or something like that?
no doubt. their profitability and quarterly earnings were all achieved well before the announcement and of course this plays well with the behaviour of institutional investors but one cannot discount the effect either a positive or negative twitter story can have on stock price particularly these days and on the day of said announcement. was all of it related to Hamilton...for sure not but still hard to discount that it had no effect on that day's trading patterns.

anyways, the story goes well with my tin foil hat choices!