View Single Post
Old 10 Feb 2007, 01:40 (Ref:1837809)   #27
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Webber
this is the problem with A1 , and make no mistake I like the concept of A1 and in greneral everything A1 has done . but I think this topic is killing the sport and will limit its growth . Team sharing should be banned flat out its a canser that is hurting A1 , a class which boost its eveness clearly under the surface its all lies . each team should be independant to itself . I also think it should be put in place that teams must be ran by the countrymen of origin. How can for exmaple team Lebanon be team Lebanon when is staffed and ran by English (Calin Motorsport ) it can not !!!!

I like the concept of A1 by it has major fawls in this case
You cant share data on BatRacer so why should you be able to do so in real life
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods