View Single Post
Old 1 Aug 2011, 01:55 (Ref:2934263)   #3
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Not such of a power track as Mosport so it could be Dyson's turn to triumph again.

Interesting to see whether the adjustments change the pecking order in GT quali, I mean the last time Risi had this big of a gap between archieved pole positions was ages ago (Lime Rock 2009 - Long Beach '10)... they need it badly. Again, I don't really expect vettes to shine in quali but in race trim Mid-Ohio has always been a good hunting ground for us. Maybe not as ideal place as Road America but there are some good points to be gathered, and preferably in larger amounts than Bimmers. Would be nice to close the gap in points

I noticed the Abruzzi was off from the entry list again. It is a bit of a homologation special from Uncle Fester, but since their pace at Mosport was surprisingly promising I hope they'll be back soon. Sandström doesn't seem to be a bad pedler either, just finished second @ Spa 24.

Not expecting much from Melanie Snow's Ford-apperance but hey, she can't be any worse than mr Robertson. As ever I'll be fiercly rooting for the Pro-effort

Last edited by Deleted; 1 Aug 2011 at 02:02.