View Single Post
Old 10 May 2006, 12:59 (Ref:1605082)   #7
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'll state the following scenario up-front, based on the updated weather forecast for the weekend, so that there will be no confusion this weekend in case Saturday gets rained out like last year.

If Saturday gets rained out, the IMS will fill 22 spots on Sunday...weather permitting...

If that happens, we will score the Top 11, and the car that is 12th on the grid will get the points for the "Pole Day Bump"....

The "Slowest" would remain as the 11th place on the grid, as noted in the template....it would not be fair all of you to change the parameters of the contest due to weather....

But I will be generous on these two issues, just like I was last year....

I allowed the "Bump" guy (23rd fastest) to earn points, and I also accepted the 22nd car for points....

But I want you to proceed with your picks as if we will have great weather on Saturday, and make your selections accordingly....

Thanks!

One American Open Wheel Series!