View Single Post
Old 21 Sep 2015, 13:59 (Ref:3575734)   #7347
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
If I was in an Audi (Or Toyota) I wouldn't be jumping ship just yet. Given a lot of Audis drivers have been so for a long time, it'd be silly to jump as soon as someone had a faster car. If it then swapped back, would you try and jump back to Audi? Think they'd be willing to take someone straight back?

I predict the factory drivers for Audi staying put. Porsche and Toyota will be more interesting. And Nissan...well.
From the Audi perspective I'm not really talking about the pace of the car - more whether there will be a car at all in years to come - http://www.autobild.de/artikel/audi-...t-6078603.html