View Single Post
Old 20 Apr 2010, 22:27 (Ref:2676978)   #1
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
'10 FRC Round 3 • Spa-Francorchamps • May 7th-9th

.….....
Schedule
Entry List
Track Map
Timing & Scoring pre-race..... Live for race
RLM
LMS Site
Spotters Guide
Ten-Tenths Chat
Satellite select aerial view in upper left corner
Weather
World Times

Entry deadline for this round will be just prior to qualifying:
Saturday May 8th, 1:50pm/13:50 local CEST ( GMT +2 )

If there are any of you who would like e-mail reminders, you can join the 'Sportscar & GT Fantasy Racing Challange' group (if you are not already a member) by going to your 'My CP' then select 'Social Groups' out of the left column. Then subscribe to the group. When that is complete and you have access to the group, enter and go to the ** '10 FRC Race Reminder** discussion. If you subscribe to that discussion and choose the instant e-mail option for notification it will generate an e-mail reminder to you when I post the race thread and one closer to the deadline for entry. If you post a test message in the discussion it will let me know that you have. You will get e-mails when others join this particular discussion but it is out of the way and will only be used for reminders after everyone who wishes has signed up for it.

L.P.