Thread: Beijing thread
View Single Post
Old 12 Nov 2006, 15:47 (Ref:1764285)   #69
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by nev
I wonder how good you would be at 6 am. I think he did an ok job, at least he didn't use his TV time to slate his other team mates !!!
He was actually glad to see them do well.
It is quite simple. I would be rubbish. That is why Sky Sports have not phoned me up yet, urging me to join the team.

They could really have done with a seasoned pro there, a Jardine or something. I don't particularly like Tony, but he would have said a bit more.

As it was we had a man who didn't want to be there, who was tense and uptight and terrified of saying something that may be perceived as interesting. The look on his face was of a man in excruciating discomfort. It is boring listening to someone saying "it'll be interesting to see what happens" for every question.

He should have slated his teammates off and made rude remarks as well.

Hazard, agreed. The feature was very interesting in the end. The track was a test for the cars and drivers over a long race. But really....it should have been even better. Durban was far superior, although that was put together over a lot more time!