View Single Post
Old 1 Apr 2002, 00:10 (Ref:248528)   #17
TeddyG
Veteran

Bermuda
Currently New Zealand
TeddyG should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yeah I suppose your right Valve but still if you could put someone like Villeneuve or Montoya in the position Ralph was in I would love to see what the result would have been...maybe they would have both been in the gravel but personally I'd rather see someone go for it than just take the easy points I know that might be stupid but from a fans perspective these races are awfully boring..I want to see fighting for position...but these days you have to look to the back/middle of the pack to see any of that and of course they get no coverage!!......but honestly going back to Ralph have any of you ever seen him stick his neck out and just go for it???? Not once have I seen that from him he might get points but jessums wake me up when the race is over
Doesn't it seem sad that drivers like Fisichella, Coultard, Barrichello, and Ralf all have secure seats in F1, despite having had race winning cars for many more seasons than Jacques, yet failing to chalk up as many wins as he (let alone a WDC) that it is Jacques who doesn't have a drive in F1??? Sad indeed.