View Single Post
Old 27 Jun 2013, 14:21 (Ref:3270608)   #1974
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Just put on Sky Sports news....the words "Porsche" and "Le Mans" were used countless times in 5 minutes from a number of people. In a country like Britain where Webber is so popular and the eyes of the general public are on motorsport this weekend, I can't help but feel this was a brilliant time for Porsche to make a big splash.

It's the British Grand Prix and I think I've heard the brand name "Porsche" more than any of the F1 teams!

Really impressed with the drip feed of information coming from Porsche, it's really creating a buzz.

Webber said he knew for some time but that he had been "sticking to a plan". The timing of the announcement looks like a very deliberate move from both parties.