View Single Post
Old 27 Jun 2013, 14:28 (Ref:3270610)   #1975
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dario911 View Post
Congratulations!
You've just reached 24.000 messages on the forum!
You are dangerously getting closer to Porsche 29.000 wins!
Now, you've won a Boxster S for this achievement!
Excellent - let me know when I can take delivery!

I confess I would have preferred to reach this milestone with some more useful posts.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanfo zanfagni View Post
right, also because after 1999, the mid 2000 le mans editions were not so amazing. My point of view about webber is: he achieved some good results during his youth sportscars career, but first we are talking about 14-15 years ago; and second, porsche has already more expert lmp1 drivers in his team. So i can't see how a driver like webber may be so important for the team. Heidfeld comes from F1 too but jani and prost in my opinion are better drivers than him inside an lmp1.
It's a fair opinion - I tend to agree - I don't see the addition of MW as making all the difference to a program I fully expect to succeed very quickly anyway....