View Single Post
Old 25 Apr 2012, 18:44 (Ref:3065517)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
There are plenty of us who are used to videoing (in an entirely amateur fashion) at Le Mans. I have at least 7-8 videos I've shot since 1992. I'll be bringing my trusty old video and will be shooting some footage in any event. What I wouldn't want to do is to somehow lessen the Le Mans experience - which is very important to me - by having other filming or other duties unnecessarily interfering. Quite happy to be involved somehow, but as James said, it needs to be discrete and not overwhelming.