View Single Post
Old 26 Jan 2012, 22:13 (Ref:3017503)   #1553
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by R4z3rw33n View Post
Is it possible this is the result of P2's driver rating/seeding regulations?
SignaTech claimed ILMC championship victory, and scored a podium at LM. Would this have any effect on his driver rating or, the team's capability to provide a seat?

It might be a possible explanation.
I'm not sure whether a season's worth of LMP racing is enough to move him to Gold classification, even though by the end of that season Lucas was more or less on the pace of his teammates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
I think this is the most likely scenario. The Greaves car should garner some good publicity at LM so makes sense to put him in there I suppose.

I thought we'd have heard a bit more about line-ups for Signatech by now given they have two cars. I'd assume the second one is full of gentleman drivers perhaps.
Although having read the tidbit, it does say "for this year". Hmmm. The entry list announcements are only 6 days away, so... we shall see what's what next week.