View Single Post
Old 24 Apr 2007, 15:02 (Ref:1899383)   #276
Kebab
Racer

Kebab has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I'd say the fact is NOT on the TeamGB site and only the main A1GP site means he spoke to a different journalist.

I found this quote on the TeamGB site:

"I'm obviously disappointed not to be racing at Brands," said Jarvis. "I would have loved the chance to compete in another A1GP event but especially in my home race and the last race of the season. I understand the decision made by the team, Robbie was effectively assured of the drive before Mexico City but after that things were maybe a little in doubt. I have to give Robbie credit though as he went out in China and performed giving Tony
(Clements) a hard decision to make for the final round!"

He continued, "My record in A1GP speaks for itself and off the back of that the team has informed me that I'll have a much larger role to play next year which is nice to hear and I hope we can have a crack at the championship next season. I wouldn't miss being at Brands next weekend whether I was driving or not. I'll be there to support the team and I obviously still have a job to do. I'm a team player and I'll be doing everything I can to give Robbie a good car following the hour long rookie session. I'm happy to be there and I have no doubt I'll be kept busy throughout the weekend."

... which sounds more appropriately 'conditioned'. Big contrast between the two!