View Single Post
Old 2 Apr 2024, 20:57 (Ref:4203650)   #37
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie View Post
Oliver Bennett for me got taken out by POD, POD not reprimanded as usual. Bennett nearly got car repaired for the next race but organisers didn’t allow him any more time. Heard he decided to pack up and go.
Yeah, him leaving after the spin was the other story that seemed to be doing the rounds. As frustrating as it must be to get spun out, I real hope that isn't the truth.

Also, I think Godfrey was the one to blame for that spin: he cut across from the outside and set off a chain reaction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS1 View Post
Are there an roumours of any more supercars for this year?
Not rumours as such as they are already confirmed, but Flitney should be out when he has an engine in the car and Priddy will be driving once the car is back together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS1 View Post
Any rumours for the Legends? Wonder if Martin has been asked by Charlie French......?
Dan (Wright) actually mentioned this on the commentary; apparently Schanche was asked about driving the car (not sure if it was for Lydden Legend or just in general), but he said no.