View Single Post
Old 7 Mar 2012, 09:33 (Ref:3036407)   #20
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
A few more from me:

11. Jake will make reference to Eddie's shirt on at least three separate occasions (i.e. a qually programme is different from a race programme).

12. David Coulthard will still be calling the current world champion Sebastian Vett-el by the end of the season.

13. Red Bull mechanics will still be hovering around the back of the car to conceal it by the end of the season.

14. There will be at least two driver changes.

15. A vote on coverage will reveal even though many will watch with Sky (probably myself included when I replace my expensive internet, TV and phone package with something cheaper that happens to be Sky), those who have seen both will prefer the BBC's sober style over Sky's razzmatazz.

My last one's not so verifiable, I accept.