Thread: Team Owners
View Single Post
Old 2 Jul 2004, 08:32 (Ref:1023426)   #11
Gt_R
Veteran

Gt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I think people will be surprised, but if i have to work under any team owner/manager of my choice, i'd probably work for Ron Dennis, Jean Todt or maybe David Richard.

In the professional aspect, i highly admire these 3 fellas. Ron for example may be quite annoying to the outside world of F1, but i've learnt he's a very professional and commited team boss. He is protective and caring of his staff, providing them with good working environment while taking upon himself the task of sheltering his employees from the harsh F1 politics.

Jean Todt is also admired for the role he plays in making the whole Ferrari team work like a family.Staff are treated with care and their welfare/enjoyment is never neglected in their pursuit of greater results. Credits to him for making the team gel like no others.

DR? somewhere in between Ron and Jean...and should be relatively good to work with.