View Single Post
Old 15 May 2013, 09:47 (Ref:3247764)   #13
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
An update for you guys and gals. I have just got off the phone to Bernie the Brands Hatch Speed event is very much on with Euro Nascars, Bernies V8's, etc etc (see link) and American car displays. Car clubs have been invited and Brands have received a lot of interest for the event with advanced ticket sales, this is going to be big! Bernie has over 20 confirmed entries so far and more promised and some real stunning cars entered and some top names.

Owners of Yankee muscle road cars are being invited down to and there is a deal on the Speedfest page for them to apply for free entry for the driver. Any American car owners that live North of the Thames and fancy attending the Brands Hatch Speed Fest on June 9th Bernie's son Adam Chodosh is planning to meet any American car owners who want to at 8.30 at South Mimms Service Station on the Sunday and take a cruise to Brands from there or of course make your own way there. All sounds pretty cool to me!

Here is the link to the event which is now sponsored by Chevrolet which means I have to go lol! http://www.speedfest.co.uk/