Old 7 Feb 2008, 21:55 (Ref:2123593)   #19
RichardRenes
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam
RichardRenes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi3
I wonder why. Team Singapore didn't really add anything last time and they would never be competitive, and Singapore will catch F1 fever this year. They should be concentrating on countries where there is strong interest, not A1GP trying to create teams.

In Zhuhai Tony T stated there will be 26 cars next year. My 'ideal' lineup would include more. Estonia would be a good idea if Marko Asmer is not too busy with his F1 testing role.
Well, they still hold the franchise, and Ferrari coming aboard creates dollar signs in the eyes of some people. And be honest: Murchison isn't a bad driver. He just didn't have a proper engineer since Malaysia 2006, or a proper team for that matter.

Luxembourg drivers ? I'd say watch out for the Hauser brothers.. they entered the ATS F3 cup this year seemingly unnoticed, but they are getting there.

As for whether I know if Jeroen will still be driving next year: I don't know. Jeroen will probably continue to drive untill either he is bored or the team is bored, or Jeroen gets an offer he can not refuse ( IRL, Champcar, F1, Superleague Formula ). Other than that, I can not see him quitting anytime soon.