View Single Post
Old 16 Jun 2010, 02:44 (Ref:2712937)   #867
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JagtechOhio View Post
Nope, not lame...even if you're still limping.

But it's only gonna be one, and Lola and Dallara would have to have big stones, access to big loans, and be in one hell of a hurry.

BAT wants to use existing Indy subcontractors. Ashcroft already builds sprint cars there. Swift has one local sub on board, but they are not a large facility.

If Dallara's commitments and financial health are guaranteed, they get the deal. BAT is my second choice. But we'll soon find out...
Yep still limping but I'm on one crutch now; had to go to the Embassy today to hand my 1040 in to the IRS; what a mission. No more strange looking RC race cars, to trip over.

So you reckon BAT?