View Single Post
Old 11 Mar 2014, 11:20 (Ref:3377382)   #39
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I think you just have to wait it out I am afraid.

If the people do not subscibe and the paymasters do not make as much money as they projected, the deal will be canned.

The ONLY reason BT sport took GP coverage is because Dorna sold to the highest bidder.

There was no other reason at all, why would you take coverage away from a free to air customer who has the possibility to show it to millions, when if you sell to BT you are relying on football to sell it to folk who might, maybe like bikes too.

But in fairness, the deal cost BT 10 million over 3 years I think, a snip in the ocean really, it is football that cost them billions and that is the ONLY reason they have a sports channel, the rest is just filling time until they make enough money from package deals.

I quite like them taking on SKY, but just leave it at football eh? Sod off taking other sports that dont get big viewing figures and trying to then charge for them.