View Single Post
Old 30 Mar 2014, 11:11 (Ref:3386505)   #13
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
You and I would think that way but the movers and shakers of this world take a different view. RB will crank up the PR and spin machine and by the time they are finished the FIA will be the bully and RB the down trodden victims. The spin and PR have already started in case you haven't noticed and F1 have got a lot more to lose than RB. Interesting times ahead me thinks. RB will win in the end, either they get their own way or F1 are without two teams if they carry out their threat.
Some people already think the FIA are the bullies.
That comes from trying to force an issue that in some peoples eyes is inappropriate for a sporting regulatory body.
when I watched Malaysia with people who are not motorsport people they were vocal in their disapproval in some actions from a sporting point of view.

This is going to get worse, not better, given the present direction in the sport.